Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What the hell?

So, I step to post a video online and decide to use direct upload Only to cram that my system doesnt detect any camera. I start to trouble shoot, and realize that I dont hear the little noise that you usually hear when u join and remove hardware. From there, I actuall pulled my PC out and tested the other 5 USB ports on the wager on. Still nothing...



I hold no idea what happen and dont even know what to look for. HEEEEEEELP!!

What the hell?

go to my computer,right click order,click device manager scroll yo the bottom to find your USB controllers,extended the tree out,(click the + sign) and next right click one at a time all that you see and hit update and see if it updates any of your USB controllers.except email me and i will be glad to help further.while you r at it shift to add and remove and see if you see your cameras software within if so uninstall it and reinstall it again and see if that help you.enw2422@yahoo.com
computers suck....reallllly.... is almost to get a float try-out..god luk
Have you installed the software for your camera? That might work if you havnt' done that already.
It you have a Windows operating system it might not own the drivers to locate and utilize your camera. Revise your question and be more specific just about your setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment