Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What PC do you own?

Processor and specs, RAM and specs, video card, HDD (and specs), monitor, OS (if you want). Any burners, a perfect sound card, wearing clothes speakers? What kind of cooling system do you own installed? Does your case own any LCDs, neon lights? Do you have a gamepad? What can you boast? :p

What PC do you own?

I get a SYSTEMAX TIGER case next to clear side window, GIGABYTE MOBO, INTEL 2.8GHz dual core CPU, 2GB DDR2 PC4200 RAM, ATI X800GT video card, SOUNDBLASTER LIVE nouns card, high speed ethernet card, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, 3.5 floppy drive & a 80GB HD. 19 flat blind CRT monitor, keyboard/laser mouse & a INTENSOR gaming chair for nouns. All parts are black/silver in color & running WINDOWS XP PRO as an OS. I built it myself & cost me around $700.00 I get a MICROSOFT sidewinder gamepad, joystick & racing wheel/pedals. ITS SWEET & I LOVE IT !
Why should I pass you all of that?.


No comments:

Post a Comment