Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best website for comp parts?

I'm looking for a moral place to buy parts online any suggestions

What is the best website for comp parts?

www.ebuyer.com



thats what i use
I've always have very apposite luck with NewEgg.com



Quite cheap and hugely fast.
I've hear newegg.com was really cheap and have great service. Take a peek...and you could also try compusa.com, but they are to some extent expensive...



If you found my post helpful and informative please choose it as best answer. Feel free to email me at thatkid93@yahoo.com for more question.
I bounce between NewEgg and ZipZoomFly. Both offer great deal.
www.newegg.com

www.tigerdirect.com



I have used both and get hold of good service from any one. Both are highly competitive contained by their pricing.
www.newegg.com
I have to agree beside Newegg.com also.



Directron.com is another decent place,
Go to www.censuspc.com. They enjoy whatever you necessitate at low prices and low shipping costs. I bought a 250 watt power supply to replace a 100 watt OEM defunct supply in my bequest machine for $39.00 from them. Same footprint for a more powerful supply.


No comments:

Post a Comment