Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is wrong beside my nouns on my notebook?

I have to change the tough drive from my pc and when installing the drivers from disc (my workstation wise stepdad have gone home by then) I clicked something wrong and the drivers for things didn't install properly or at all. This driver disc a moment ago says error whenever I try to install of it in a minute. Mostly pc is working okay but printer adjectives in one won't install for scan etc.

Anyway - sound. There are no drivers for the medium jobby and it needs realtek ac/97 codecs apparently. I've tried past its sell-by date the disc, always an error so I've basically tried to download them but wherever I try from it never works - internet explorer can't find page etc. Also tried a driver repair type program entity - are these a rip off if i register?

anybody any concept on how to get the drivers on this notebook?

What is wrong beside my nouns on my notebook?

You really need to find out what type of nouns card you have.



Is it built on to your motherboard or is it on a seperate PCI card that you slot within to the motherboard?



Once you know you can do one of the following:



If the sound device is built contained by to your motherboard you can go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and download the driver for your motherboard model - eg your model might be A78NX-Deluxe (as mine is).



If you enjoy a PCI sound card next find out exactly what it is called and consequently go to the corresponding manufacturer's site to find a driver for that card.



Driver repair programs are relatively expensive for what they are - just a bit of adjectives sense and your own detective work can save you money!



Hope this help you out.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment