Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the wonderful CPU enthusiast speed?

My computer keep restart spontaneously in the ending recent days. I'm not sure, but maybe it's because the CPU heat. I looked up in the BIOS setup, my CPU follower speed is about 2360 RPMs. Is it adequate? Note, that I didn't have this problem past, and I ran a full virus and adware scan yesterday.

What is the wonderful CPU enthusiast speed?

your cpu and adherent is not your problem. more than 1300 rpm is enough for a standard computer hanger-on speed. your problem could be your windows registry. my direction for you is to re-install windows again. if that doesn't work, next you go a hardware issuse. could be anything from your hard-drive to something else.
3400-5000 rpm I Would increase it. If that doesnt relief then check to produce sure the fan isn't cracked.



- Kyle
Hey,

perchance ur pc power sockets malfunctioning or ur notebook is running slow less memory space due to that ur notebook may over load and restart and i dont have an idea that it s ur fan, mine doesnt own one i leave approaching 24 hours a day :P
check this forum http://forumz.tomshardware.com/games/gol...


No comments:

Post a Comment