Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What should i do immediately?

one of the USB devices attached to my computer have been malfunction and windows does not recognise it??

What should i do immediately?

Try plugging it into different physical USB port, respectively port seems to remember device configurations it have connected to before. Try to singular connect when the system is stable and not busy, as this will prevent installation/configuration glitches.



If that doesn't work, plug your device into another computer, and make sure the device itself did not fault.



When I knew I have a good device, but it be not recognizing on my PC, I have to re-install the operating system. If there be another solution, I could not find it after hours of searching.
You should try ur USB device beside some system, if it is working fine then ur device is correct.

Or the problem can be that u dont own the proper software installed for that device.
I'd sit down and have for a time rest if I were you. After a while 'ol window might recognise it again - I had a similar problem next to my Grandpa - he didn't recognise me for about two years - hey ! I remember - I shaved my beard stale ! If your USB devise has a beard - step shave it off - you never know - worked for me .


No comments:

Post a Comment