Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is wrong beside my USB drive and how can i solve it?

Recently when channel a powerpoint presentation from my memory stick it cam up with a plain click to incorporate slide presentation, all my work have vanished. i have scan the drive for viruses but none own been detected? Does anyone hold any ideas of what the problem is?

What is wrong beside my USB drive and how can i solve it?

Well not exactly... But if I be you, I wouldnt run stuff directly from the drive like that, I would first steal it off the flash disk, consequently run it onces its on the pc...



Shouldnt be a virus issue, thats notably unlikely, it could have of late been an error...



Do you other click the REMOVE my removal disk button near the CLOCK when you step to remove it? Because if you just verbs it out when you are done, thats what probably did it...



Windows has a propper removal for those types of drives... If you dont click the removal program, you can lose information.
ive had that up to that time - lost almost all of my 20,000 word dissertation, it be a sign that the memory stick was in the region of to die - take diligence

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment