Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the in one piece point of have removable disks on your computer?

mingy what does it do exactly, I have removable disks F,G,H,I..Can you store something surrounded by them or what?

What is the in one piece point of have removable disks on your computer?

Built in memory card reader will also show up as drive letters. (one for respectively type of card group(slot) they can read).



If there is a memory card contained by the reader you can read and write data to it basically like a regular disk drive.



The memory card reader are for the convenience of being competent transfer pictures from a camera short the need of special software or cable. You only call for to plug in the memory card from the camera.
Are these drives you are refering to virtual drives or do you certainly have thumb drives/removable not easy drives attached to your computer?
Yea, and most of the time they are mobile. Case and point I have my entire OS and files on a external hd that I fetch around so I don't have to use window unless absolutely prerequisite

book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment